• Wash your hands and all utensils with soap and water. Rinse everything with clean water to remove any trace of detergent.
• Boil all the clean utensils for at least 5 minutes, add the feeding bottle nipple and boil for another 5 minutes.
• Boil clean drinking water for at least 5 minutes, allow to cool down to 40°C.
• Put the proper amount of water in the feeding bottle (see Nutrition dosage table).
• Always use the measuring cup of the package and remove the excess amount with the flat cutter of the package.
• Add the correct amount of powder into the bottle (see nutrition dosage table) and shake well until the powder completely dissolves.
• Try the milk and if it's lukewarm, feed your baby.
• Always use freshly prepared milk and never milk left over from previous meals.
TABLE OF FEEDING DOSAGES
|Age||Number of meals per 24 hours||Water in ml.||No of levelled scoops|
One levelled scoop=5g of powder.